Who can apply for WRAPS?

Local government agencies and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) may sponsor a WRAPS proposal and apply for funding from the KDHE WRAPS Fund. Examples include conservation districts, watershed districts, city and county governments, resource conservation and development councils, and nonprofit environmental/conservation organizations. Individual citizens who see a need for watershed restoration and/or protection in their watershed can also work through one of these local groups to initiate a WRAPS.

Copyright 2019 Kansas Watershed Restoration and Protection Strategy
This project funded in part through the Kansas Water Office, with appropriations from the Kansas Water Plan Fund; and the Kansas Department of Health and Environment, through EPA Section 319 Nonpoint Source Pollution Control Grant # C9007405-11.