How do you apply for WRAPS funds?

Proposals for WRAPS funding from the KDHE WRAPS Fund will be submitted online through the Kansas Clean Waters (KCW) system. The KCW can be accessed through "Grants" page of this website, or through the KDHE Watershed Management Section web site:

Copyright 2019 Kansas Watershed Restoration and Protection Strategy
This project funded in part through the Kansas Water Office, with appropriations from the Kansas Water Plan Fund; and the Kansas Department of Health and Environment, through EPA Section 319 Nonpoint Source Pollution Control Grant # C9007405-11.